Need insurance? We’ve got you covered.
Nayak are committed to the highest levels of service and quality but there are always some risks associated with shipping. In the unlikely event something should happen, shipping companies will pay compensation calculated against a ‘limited liability clause’, where damaged or lost cargo is assessed by weight, not value. So your compensation could be a lot less than the commercial value of the goods.
For this reason, we offer (and recommend) comprehensive insurance coverage for all shipments to minimize these risks and give you peace of mind. Our insurance offers include:
- Full transit insurance cover for door-to-door shipments worldwide
- Complete cover for local move shipments within Singapore
- Transit insurance for shipments into Singapore
- Insurance cover for excess baggage
- Full insurance cover for air freight to and from Singapore
- Insurance cover for office relocations
- Insurance cover for commercial shipments and general cargo worldwide
- Total loss insurance cover
For businesses, even a delay in shipping can result in lost profits, so protection for consequential losses or ALOP (Advanced Loss of Profit), is a prudent measure. Talk to Nayak about your insurance needs and we can guide you toward the best policy products available for your situation.